Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bagai Tikus Membaiki Labu??

That statement....I guess suits my current condition... but a lil bit of modification... that Tikus... could be educated?? or being cursed (it is human actually).... What i'm tryin to say... that labu will end up... not to be eaten la... it really being fixed at the end...

Cam nie cite die yg sebenarnye....Being given a task as team leader for doing research with a very very tiny small little cuetie knowledge bout research.... what do u thinks it will be??

At first... of cozz lots of problem came... even... the title also we confused...haha... (ke aku je yg confius??)

But I'll try to do the best that I can... for our research... Of cozz need to sacrife so many things in my life.... (it's ok kot... since there's nothing much left in my life pon..haha)...

For my team member.... I know... this gonna be tough...difficult.... n un comfortable for u/ some of u guys.... but we have to do it as a team... I need u.... to help me... to make it happen..

It doesn't matter... what our brain might said?? (boleh ke? hayo..group lepas buat bagus la.... ape nie..tak tau ape2 pon... nak buat ape pas nie.....OMG OMG....etc etc)...

as long we have patient n passion (anything with the same sound could be true...)...
as long as we are together.... as long as we trust each other....helping each other....

I'm sure... thats all we need.... to make things impossible to be true....
Dgn berbekalkan hati yang suci (mcm that makcik said... @ klinik beserah..)... insyaallah... Allah will guide us.... same2 la kite berdoa ok....

Hopefully.... Our research will get to it's end.... Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment